I did a very stupid thing and my writing heart hurts.

So, I had a collection of one-shots in a story. I know that this is against Mibba rules and tonight, I finally got the chance (and patience) to transfer all one-shots into separate stories.

I was doing pretty well with a fairly good method. I had two tabs open (on my iPod, not a computer) - one for the story and one on My Mibba (one where I'm creating the story).

So I copy the one-shot and then open the next tab, creating the story then adding the chapter. I did this for four one-shots and I had four more to go and suddenly my brain just stopped and I simply copied, created the story then went to copy another one-shot completely forgetting to actually put the one-shot in.

Then, feeling happy that I've done the task, I deleted the story.

Now I'm in a fucking bad mood cause I just did a fucking moronic thing. I'm sorry for whatever I did to deserve this and I checked and apparently once a story is deleted there is no way to retrieve it.

WHY. WHY AM I STUPID.

IM SORRY.

I feel like crying because I really loved those one-shots and if anyone knows that I could actually get it back please tell me. CAUSE I LIKE THOSE WORKS OF MINE.

THEY WERE REQUESTED TOO.

I don't know WHAT to think D':

I'm sorry...

I can't.
April 3rd, 2013 at 11:39am