Like a Bad Girl Straight to Video.

What a good day it has been. I finally paid off my tickets and hotel for Rock On The Range next month. I am ridiculously excited for it. This will be my fourth year attending, and I will be stuck sharing a room with six of my best friends. Unfortunately four of those six are guys who refuse to shower the entire three days we stay down there. Normally it would be bareable, but when you're moshing in the hot sun for ten hours a day it gets pretty damn gross. Especially when I share a bed with one of them. Ew. He's lucky he's cute. Maybe we could fill water balloons with soap and water and pelt them with them though... Either way, it's going to be a wicked weekend. Especially since I'm skipping Friday's Rock On The Range to see.... FALL OUT BOY! Woo! This will be my fourth time seeing them as well.

Also, I got my ticket to see Mindless Self Indulgence on April 21st today! Super pumped! Last time I saw them, they didn't add an Ohio date until I had already bought a ticket for Detroit. I wasn't too angry though because it gave me an awesome excuse to take a road trip. This time, however, I only have to drive up to Cleveland.

On the subject of Mindless Self Indulgence, the band posted a 'let's chat' status and yours truly got a reply! What you're about to read will contain massive gloating and arrogance, but can ya blame me? Out of over 1,200 comments mine was one of the few to get a reply and the only one to get a reply from Chantal Claret as well!! Hell yea!
Me: The amount of ladyboners (menboners too I suppose) that you cause is amazing.
Jimmy Urine: YOU THINK THATS BAD ASS YOU SHOULD SEE ME FUCK MY WIFE
Chantal Claret: co-signed.
Me: You guys just made my week.<3

Not much, but still it seriously made me fangirl so hard. And now I can look forward to watching them perform again, and hopefully this time I'll get to meet them all! Last time I only got to say a quick 'hi' to Steve before my friends dragged me away because they were afraid of the traffic getting too bad. Pfft.

Any who, very good day and I have much to look forward to in the coming weeks.(:
April 3rd, 2013 at 12:21pm