GERARD WAY TWEETED ME!!!!!!!

As of today April 3, 2013 I am the happiest I have ever been.
Yesterday April 2, 2013, Gerard tweeted me. :)

First off I went to school and blah blah blah when I got home I had to the doctors becuz my parents were getting mad at me becuz have this problem with not eating. Well anyways I have to keep a food diary to keep track of what I eat or else I'll lose calcium protein and all that. well that kind of ruined my day until I got home. I did my homework and shit then later on I decided to go on Twitter to see what stupid shit Gerard was putting and he was tweetong about Bullets and how the cd came to be and stuff which I thought was pretty cool.
Btw he's hilarious I wish I knew him in person.
Also I just barely made this twitter a week ago and Im still havin trouble figuring some shit out but whatever letting u know.
My screen name is
MardiVengeance :)

Anyways I decided to comment on a couple things and to Lyn-z to :)
I then wanted to tell Gerard how I feel about him and the band :)

So I went on a random post and started my entire essay of my love for him :) well u know how u can write a certain amount of shit so I wrote each paragraph seperately. Four paragraphs.

I told him how he inspired me and that I love him, proud of him, disapponted but will never forget, hope they get back together, not to worry about us fans cuz we have eachother, and I told him I wanna be like him. I told him how I look up to each of them individually. I told him how much they mean to me. How they saved my life. How they motivated me and brought my spirits up even of they weren't together. Pouring my heart onto him.

A couple minutes later I got a tweet back from him saying exactly this....

"YOUR THE SWEETEST THING EVER!!!!"

I screamed cried jumped in joy and my dad came in wondering what the fuck I'm screaming about and I told him and he was like rolling his eyes at me.

That's when I realized that they haven't left us either Gerard feels bad but you know what he's alive and fucking wonderful. He is always here with us and never forget that Gerard loves u!
Also don't forget Frank is still here making music ehhem LeATHERMOUTH! and he's amazing at writing lyrics also.
LOOK UP TO FRANK IF YOU WANT MORE MUSIC!
I hope Ray is okay and guys I am so happy and not sad anymore about the break up just disappointed.

GUYS IF U WANT GERARD OR ANY ONE OF THEM TO TWEET U JUST FUCKIN RANT IT WORKS!!!!!

With my unconditional love,
Zee

Ps- please follow me or something becuz I feel like an outcast.
I'll follow u if u follow me!!!!!
@MardiVengeance

REMEMBER RANT AND HE'LL ANSWER!!!!
Thanks for reading guys I love u!!
Now I will try to make Frank tweet me!!!!
April 4th, 2013 at 03:55am