Ready to read and I'm ready to write!

I'm so excited! I have the next two days off and I'm just as happy as can be because my feet hurt and I'm lazy and don't want to go to work ha. I didn't even look to see when I go in the day I do have to go but I don't really care because I have two days off. I'm ready to catch up on all my stories and find some new ones as well and I'm also pumped about writing my stories. I want to see how far I can get with these two days. I'm gonna start writing once I finish this blog up ha.

Now that I have my hair pink, boys have been flirting with me like a lot more. It's crazy because I didn't think I looked that bad before and now people are like, well hello there pretty pink lady ;). So weird 'cause I'm not used to it but oh well. I like it 'cause I've still got some blonde mixed in (because I suck at coloring hair) and it actually looks like I meant to do it.

My male directioner was at work today and the first thing he does is check to see if I had new piercings or something 'cause I'm "crazy enough". What does that even mean haha

Guys, don't EVER work at Subway. They never give you a set schedule and they're crazy. Like forreal, they're just, ugh I don't even know, just don't do it. It sucks and all you're ever looking forward to is going home so you can sleep.

I got pretty good hours (just this week I've worked 38) so it's kind of like a win lose type of deal. I don't know, I just wouldn't suggest it if you're lazy like me.
April 4th, 2013 at 07:13am