Get Well Soon, Katie!! & This is Why I Love Mibba

Guys, as I'm sure you've all seen, one of our very own is sick. The beautiful Katie Mosing is in the hospital and we can only hope and pray that she gets better while Maddi keeps us updated!

Katie, everyone on Mibba hopes you get better really soon and have a speedy recovery! We all miss you so much, but don't worry, everything will still be here when you get back! Just focus on getting better and we will be patiently waiting your return.

See, guys, this is why I love Mibba. Some people say Mibba has lost it's sense of community, but if today and what happened with Katie doesn't prove that wrong, I don't know what will! So many people have banded together to show support for Katie while she undergoes this surgery and many people are sending her gifts in the form of comments and GIFs.

Is it just me or is that incredible?

Here is this girl, thousands of miles away from most of us, that some people don't even know, and we are keeping her in our thoughts and prayers or sending her gifts to cheer her up. We're all coming together to do whatever we can to help out Katie and Maddi. That's magical.

We aren't just a community, Mibba. We're a family. We may be dysfunctional, a little odd, and totally random, but we're the best damn family I've ever seen!

We're a Mibba family.
April 5th, 2013 at 01:51am