My Ryan Sheckler feels are back + My sister's unpopular opinions

This boy is just the cutest thing I have ever seen and I've been crushing on him since I was eleven. Eleven. That's eight years guys. That's how long I've been skating and that's how long I have been crushing on Ryan freaking Sheckler. He's just so cute and a very good skater like I want to lick his skin off and these feelings were lying dormant in the back of my mind for the past five years and then wham! He appears on Ridiculousness and brings it all back like the cute little doucher that he is. Ugh, I just want to hug him and squeeze him and love him forever.

Anyway, I'm thinking of possibly doing a one-shot with him in it since I'm so freaking obsessed right now. Like I've been staring at photos and gif sets of him for a couple of hours now (which is why I haven't gotten anything done today). I was seriously squealing when Rob announced that he was the special guest and then they showed him and I just about died. I don't know why I haven't been keeping up with that boy but damn, he still looks good and he's funny too so it's just like he's perfect. Someday Ryan, you and I will make pretty, funny, obnoxious babies together and it will be that perfect world I've always dreamed of.

I realized that my sister is a freak. Like she has the most unpopular opinion on just about everything in the world and it's just like... you're either trying to be really original or you actually are original but I can't read your mind so I don't know if you're faking it like you fake hating One Direction and Hannah Montana even though we just spent the day jamming out to her songs (yes, I mean Hannah Montana and not Miley because I downloaded the Hannah Montana soundtracks).

1. She thinks that Beyonce sucks and should just go away.
2. She thinks Demi Lovato has absolutely no talent and should go away as well.
3. She thinks all of One Direction is ugly (she doesn't even think Zayn is cute like wtf are you looking at?)
4. She thinks that girls are supposed to be dumb.
5. She thinks that it's ok to be a lesbian but it's not ok to be gay.
6. She thinks that Ed Sheeran can't write good music.

I love my sister but she's a freak and really ignorant sometimes. I don't know if it's because she's from a small town or what but she has some weird opinions. If I remember any more I'll let you all know. I'm not bashing my sister by the way, she knows that I think she's a weirdo but I love her anyway and I haven't said anything mean other than sometimes she's ignorant which isn't mean at all. It's a fact.

Have you all heard Macklemore and Ray Lewis' Same Love? It's about gay rights and every time I hear it, it gives me chills because it's so freaking true. Give it a listen :)

April 5th, 2013 at 07:49am