A little of my past (:

Well I guess since I don't have anything really to say, I will tell you a story (:

I was reading a story the other day about wolves when I remembered something from my past that kind of cracked me up because I was always a weird little kid...and I guess brought that with me in my adulthood (: Anyways when I was about 9-10 I would ride the bus to my grandparent's house everyday after school. Of course it was a place where only older people live so there wasn't any kids to play with, one day though I seen this girl sitting on a bench at I was guessing was her granny's house. I, of course the outgoing person I am, went up to her and asked if she wanted to play with me. She had a bunch of toys around her and I got super excited. Mainly because she had toys that I would play with, they were toy horses, wolves, dogs, etc etc. I told her that I would be right back, I run to my grandparent's house and pulled out the toys I left there and went straight back to her pouring out all my toys which were the same as hers except she had a boy black timber wolf and I had a white wolf ((: So you catch my drift. We played with them forever until of course my parents came to pick me up....but we played everyday after that.

And that's probably the reason why I write stories now....we played like the wolves were mates and they owned the farm as there "territory" and other animals would come fight them. It was crazy ((: But I had fun and so did she ((:

The moral of this story is: Take chances with people they actually might become your best friend (:

Oh here I am: (Sorry about the picture quality, my scanner broke :/)

Image

Image
April 6th, 2013 at 12:28am