The Customer is NOT Always Right.

After five years of working at my current job I got cussed out for the first time today. And to be quite frank it wasn't even for something that was my fault.

You can't read the sales tags and tell me you're in a rush, therefore I try to hurry and get you checked out so you can make your bus? Not my problem.

This woman walked in and the first thing she says to me is "The Devil is trying to use my daughter as a tool against me." Okay then. That's a good way to establish your sanity and make me totally comfortable around you. Good job.

And then, you ask while I'm ringing you up if you have to have two of something to get the buy one get one free sale price and I tell you honestly you do. You asked. I just informed. I didn't tell you to run to the back of the store and get another, I knew your bus was coming so I asked if you wanted me to void it and you decided to run back and get that as well as four other unnecessary items. So you tell the manager that I was intentionally trying to make you miss your bus because you decided to run back and get another. I'm sorry, but fuck you. I was trying to get you through the line as quickly as possible.

You also call and claim I overcharged you for a cereal that wasn't even on sale, and you admit you bought the one I'm trying to explain to you wasn't on the ad for the week, but as soon as you realize what you've said you back track and say I intentionally tried to keep your receipt from you so you wouldn't see it? You were the one trying to take the store receipt and even demanded a copy before your transaction was complete, before you paid me. Why the hell would I give you a receipt when you haven't bought anything?

I did not try to keep your receipt from you.

I did not overcharge you for something that wasn't even on sale.

I did not fucking try to make you late for your bus; hell I tried to hurry so you could make it on time.

Fuck. Off. If you're going to make up bullshit like that maybe your fucking daughter is avoiding you for a reason. Cussing someone out over shit you're making up is never okay and I sure as hell wouldn't want to be associated with the likes of you.
April 6th, 2013 at 01:05am