So this is my accent challenge which just shows how stupid I sound.

As said yesterday, I recorded my accent challenge video. It was originally done on my webcam where I sounded even worse and the picture was terrible but then I found out that my camera records so I used that instead.



At about 7:40 I heard someone on the landing below my floor so that's why I stop briefly and my eyes flicker to the right which is where my door is.

Apologises if you can't understand me properly because I tend to have a rather full mouth of saliva which makes me sort of mutter slightly as well as the fact I still don't pronounce everything properly despite having speech therapy when I was a child (that was discontinued and thus made useless).

Also my voice is terrible and I hate it so fucking much. I don't even know why I even agreed to do this now. It just makes me hate my voice even more than I already do and I feel so encouraged not to talk even though there'd then be "something wrong with me" even though that's a load of bullshit and everyone but them knows it.

But whatever.

(P.S. Kiss the Girls is a real good book and I'd recommend anyone to read it. Only if you like a woman collector and a Gentleman who likes to kill. Well, the woman collector has killed but whatever. Also this is far better than the film because honestly, twenty nine minutes into the film and they've already missed good things from the book.)
April 6th, 2013 at 01:09am