R.I.P Hunter </3

So Tuesday Morning something terrible happened.

The world lost an amazing guy.

On his way to school, the same school I go to, he was riding his bike to school when he got hit by a car, and he slammed his head into the windshield. He was taken to the hospital where he died the next day.

He was 16 years old.

I have tried sorting through memories and I came up with this.

I met him back in 9th grade. We got to the same school so I saw him everyday.
We instantly became friends, Idk how it happened but we became very close.
He was incredibally goofy. Like he took things seriously but than again he didn't. He never took life hard. He was always in a good mood. I even had a little crush on him . ;)

I've known him for three years and he never stopped making me laugh.
Everytime he saw me he'd run up to me and say hi to me like an idiot. If I could go back in time and made sure we always kept in contact I would.

We stopped talking last year in 10th grade.

I mean we talked.. But barely.
We just sorta.. Drifted apart, and I was depressed, I thought I lost a best friend, since that's who he was to me, my best friend. He was my first guy best friend, and he was amazin', and I love him so much, and I wish I could tell him that I love him and that I miss him and that I wish we could have gotten closer before he unfortunate fate.

And I mean no disrespect when writing this, I'm just expressing my feelings.

Hunter Henry.
I miss you.
I love you.
You meant the world to me whether we drifted apart.
You'll always be in my heart and I hope to see you when I go to Heaven.

And as everyone says at school.

ONE FOR THE JAGUAR IN THE SKY <3 <3

Image
April 6th, 2013 at 04:55am