once upon a time-alarm system fail, jill number 2

Once upon a time there was a family, that moved to a place, where they got into a nice house with a talking alarm system. And whenever you open a door, that alarm system just HAS to declare it out like a four year old child of which door is opening. Though this alarm system has a very beautiful cold robotic voice, i decided to call her jill number 2. since she reminded me of my good old gps system, that used to drive us into shady neighborhoods and crime areas. Oh good old jill.....
Anyway let me tell you, jill number 2 may not be a murderer plotting my death (yet) but she sure is a prankster of an alarm system, let me tell you a story...
Once upon a time the 14 year old girl woke up one morning to hear *BEEP....BEEP...BEEP... BEEP..." She figured that her parents just tried to go outside that morning but forgot to turn the system off. And also during the entire 3 minutes of that ringing, she figured they would take it off so the girl could sleep....so the girl, with her three cats, little mouse, milo and cleo closed her eyes and waited...and waited...whats taking mom so long? whats dad doing?
The next thing i realized jill number 2 was coldly yelling *Back...Door...WEOOWOEEOWEEOWEEOWEEOWEEOWEOO* I froze in shock and terror. DID SOMEONE BREAK IN?! MOOOOOOM! ....mom?....wheres mom....DAD? OH CMON!
It turns out my parents were going to repair a car that morning. Either way so there i am frozen in my bed not knowing what to do...I looked to my right and turned on my cell phone quickly hiding under my covers and was ready to text my mother like MOOOOOOOOM HEEELLLP but unluckily for me, My phone died at that very instant. Well now what do i do? I listened to the surrounding if someone was walking around. i WAS TERRIFIED, and it didnt help that my cats were looking at me with cold fear and huge eyes like "Maya are we going to die to?! Oh please tell me it will only be you!! Im too cute to die!" anyway it was a good 10 minutes of me hearing the alarm go off and off and off and you know, at some point you cant handle all that ringing that jill number 2 was making. So there i was deciding to sneak around. My cats following me, as there i am in my zebra pyjamas walking around with my shield armor of blankets and my helmet of fluffy hair ready for battle and to bring my martial art skills to good use. I sneaked around stealthlike keeping an eye out. jumping at every noise my cat would make. i quickly sneaked to a energy plug and then....CHARGED MY PHONE. but at some point i realized there wasnt really anybody around so i actually did close the alarm FOR THE MOMENT I sneaked up looking down the window for the backdoor to see what was going on. Well to my surprise I actually saw some guy look up at me and i ran off and hid behind the kitchen counter. I was terrified of that creepy peeping tom guy that was just there and my phone was still charging WHAT DO I DO. THE COPS MUST ALREADY BE ON THEIR WAY THEN THEY’LL CATCH THIS CREEPY PEEPING TOM!
I hear a knock on the window door. I peeked up....oh...thats the cop. Ok…The peeping cop.
I slowly walked up and opened the door but had to be carefull cause my cats arent allowed outside. The cop gave me these cold suspicious eyes. though they were hiding behind his shady shades
"Hello..." I muttered/
"Hello miss we got a report of a break in?"
"Uhh yeah the alarm did go off..."
He gave me another suspicious eye then he started interrogating me!,\
"Name?"
“Uhh maya…”
“How old are you?”
“14…”
“You live here?” *Suspicious eye*
WHAT? REALLY?
Here I am some kid in her pyjama’s folded in blankets still looking tired as HECK and hes asking me if I live here! What am i? The person that broke in?! OH YEAH I BROKE IN, KILLED SOMEONE MAYBE, THEN WENT IN THEIR DRAWERS TO WEAR SOME OF THEIR CLOTHES AND WRAPPED MYSELF IN BLANKETS TO LOOK NON SUSPICIOUS MOST DEFINETLY SIR!

But err, my defence wasn’t build so strong since he asked me my phone number and my parents number, and look, I JUST MOVED THAT DAY, ok, It was about two weeks I was there, and me, it takes time for me to memorize a number alright, it takes time to get used and to become emotionally attached to your number so, I didn’t know my cell number, my house number, my parents number…BUT CMON is that really that suspicious?! Of course not!...well maybe for the peeping cop but I DUNNO!
Anyway when he asked me where they were I was like I…don’t know…
You know this guy had an attitude though, like not a single duck was given. Well actually im glad there were no ducks given. Because that would be weird. Just saying….unless if they were actual ducks that’s okay but, you know what I mean.
Anyway, so uhm at somepoint I had to tell him one moment because I had cats and my cell was charging and maybe I could call, so I closed the door on him and ran over.
Luckily then it worked and I was like DAD and he was like what and I was like THE ALARM WENT OFF and he was like DOUBLE WHAT?!
Oddly enough though once I handed the phone to the cop he suddenly turned all smiley and Ok sir thank you very much! SMILE but then he got serious with me.
REALLY? AM I THAT SUSPICIOUS?! DO I LOOK LIKE SOME SORT OF DELINQUENT TO YOU SIR?!
Well who knows, in the end nobody knows what caused that alarm. I think a bird may have just crashed into my door or something that’s a guess.
But anyway in conclusion Jill number 2 does these things for no reason,
Just the other day, MAYBE I set my popcorn on fire, BUT I CLEANED IT UP! Jill didn’t need to go all out on that, And the stupidest thing, this one time, I dropped a knife, and the noise caused the alarm to go off.
My dad was like “WHATS GOING ON HERE?!”
“Oops sorry I dropped a knife.”
“-_-“
Ohhh alarm systems how I love the so.
April 6th, 2013 at 07:25am