so I'm gonna hermit in my house all weekend

I'M BASICALLY NOT LEAVING MY HOME FOR THE REST OF THE WEEKEND. I MAY CROSS THE STREET TO MY FRIEND'S HOUSE AND PEOPLE CAN COME HERE BUT I AM SPENDING THE REMAINDER OF MY WEEKEND WATCHING MOVIES AND ON THE COMPUTER AND BASICALLY IGNORING THE OUTSIDE WORLD AND I AM SO COMFORTABLE WITH THAT.

This is going to be my life.

I'm still pretty shaken up from yesterday, as my friend's birthday slowly turned from fun to complete shit in a matter of an hour. Basically it ended up as one of those nights where the entire house is destroyed, 7 cop cars outside, fire truck, kid taken away in an ambulance, my friend getting beat up 3 consecutive times, fights breaking out everywhere, people crying, getting questioned by the cops etc and GENERALLY NOT FUN AT ALL.

so basically every stupid stereotypical high school party ever I mean there were even red cups we were those people.

I am a weak white girl who wears cardigans what do you want from me, man.

I don't know what I want to watch, so recommend me some feel good movies that make you happy to watch because I need a happy-maker of some sort at the moment. I'm probably going to make myself some good food and just bundle myself in a fortress of blankets and watch movies and eat good food and lurk Mibba like the major creep I am.

Maybe read some things. Your things. Who knows. I'm crazy right now.

Also I have to read A Clockwork Orange for class and I am just letting you know that if you choose a book to read for school it may be a good idea to choose one where they don't use A COMPLETELY MADE UP LANGUAGE 95% OF THE GODDAMN TIME I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON I'M SO CONFUSED I BARELY GET ENGLISH WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?

Give me some good movies goddammit. Adorable ones. FUNNY ONES.

wow there is blood on my sweater ugh I actually liked this sweater.
April 6th, 2013 at 06:34pm