I've chosen what song I'll be using for Firefly Alchemist.'s writing challenge!

The votes are in and I've finally found the song I'll be using as my inspiration for the newest writing challenge! Drum roll, please!

Image


Har, har verrry funny. Now, a real drum roll, please...?

Image


...Well, close enough.

I'll be using the song Fox Rain by Lee Sun Hee! The song is from South Korea and, how I came across it a few months ago, was by watching the Korean drama, My Girlfriend is a Gumiho! Check it out it's amazing and is on Netflix. :)

Image
Image

It seems Park Dong Joo agrees with the results and Go Mi Ho is celebrating by doing a victory dance. ;)


The lyrics to this song are so amazingly thoughtful to me and just really hit you. If you're interested in reading them, go ahead and read them here. As I said, they really make your heart warm and fuzzy!

If you're interested in listening to it, just go ahead and watch the youtube video! Someone got creative and used clips from the drama! It's amazing and I love it!



To be honest, I'm really freaking excited that this was the chosen song! I already have an idea that I'd like to do for this so I think I may even finish this today or tomorrow! :)

I can't wait to write this short story and I hope you'll want to read it when it's finished! I'll do my best!

Bye, Mibba. Time for me to go to bed! It's going to be six in the morning in two minutes. O.o
April 7th, 2013 at 02:58pm