The End of Spring Break

Well. Spring Break is over. It was a blast while it lasted! I got home last night. I met tons of new people and some of them I'm still friends with now. We're constantly texting and keeping in touch. I'm glad.

Sometimes, even when something really good happens to me, there's a part of me, in the back of my mind, that won't let me be all the way happy. I don't know what it is exactly. I'm beginning to wonder if I'm depressed. I keep pushing that thought away. I keep telling myself that I have nothing to be depressed about.

I'm not sad. But I'm not happy either.

This feeling seemed to almost go away while I was on break with my friend. As soon as I came home, though, it was late so I just went to bed. This morning I took a long hot shower and sobbed my eyes out. I haven't a clue why.

For whatever reason, my mom is mad at me. She's barely said two words to me since I've been home. What could I have possibly done? Nothing. I wasn't even home. I'm feeling lost. In my own home. My mom and I were really close. I don't know what's going on.

I doubt anyone's reading this. Oh well. It still feels good just to let it out.

Now I have a pile of homework that's due tomorrow. But first I want to post pictures from my break. And sleep some more.
April 7th, 2013 at 08:26pm