I should, like, do something. [EDIT.]

But my boyfriend let me borrow Bioshock Infinite and I only got to play through like a quarter of it so far.

And I can't contain my excites.

We even went to my house and picked up my XBox and brought it to my aunt's and plugged everything in and even though there are cats in my lap, I'm bouncing up and down as I type this because I'm so excited for this.

Image

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

_____

Oh, update on my situation.

My laptop is officially dead forever, and I got kicked out of my house and have to deal with moving all of my stuff out of there.

Image

I guess cat lady hell is my new temporary home, cause I'd feel bad about being a burden to Jon's parents.

Plus, my tax refund was big enough that I can put a down payment on my own car.

Plus, my aunt has to go back in for another surgery, so she need me still.

Image

This GIF basically describes my life at this moment.
_____

On the plus side:

The start of me and Hina's new, post apocalyptic, Supernatural story.

Image

We'll be starting it soon, once we get everything worked out.

So wheeeeeeeee!

P.S. If anyone wants in on this co-write, comment on this blog or shoot me or Hina a P.M. and we'll give you further details.
April 7th, 2013 at 10:17pm