Goodbye Meow Meow

As the roes and puppy came into view I knew that she would be the one. The one to fight with me and hold me close when things got bad and for me I would do the same. The problem came when she didn't want to fight anymore. I was fighting by myself with everything I got, but she wouldn't fight back. As I stood in the front room I learned that there was something else I had to fight for. Listening to him on the phone I realized that was two things I had to fight for. Now I sat in her room giving her two options. Me or no me. She sat there confused on which way she wanted to go. Saying that we were meant to be right now, but maybe later. I honestly only had one thing running through my mind that she said was I can't fight for you. Why wasn't I worth fighting for? I fought for her and I wanted her. In all Honesty she didn't even needed to fight for me. I was right there ready for her. For me though she wasn't ready. She said in the future that she would fight for me when the time was right, but I don't want to wait. I am going to fight in the living room and on the phone now. I have to cut off the feelings and the thoughts now. How do I do it? I don't know yet. It needs to be done though for me to live and to stop. Stop the pain I put myself through and the pain that is in my heart. I just lost the person I wanted most to hold me and kiss me and be there with me through all of this. She goes to hug me but I stand frozen. I can't hug her back because my heart is breaking and she is the one doing it. The happiness from my life is gone and all that is left is pain. The kids still bring me partial happiness but not like her. She took it away and now I must take away the feelings that I have for her. I just need to figure out how.....And how to get rid of Meow Meow.
April 7th, 2013 at 10:47pm