As I meander back to the corner of the internet that is Mibba...

I am back once again. Once again I have returned from yet another hiatus. This time, as seems to be the typical reason for me, school became hectic as always. Now I'm half way through my fourth semester in community college and have a wee bit more time on my hands. Being a poor full time college student with a part time job can do that to a person.

Anyways, I've meander back to this corner thanks to my Creative Writing class at school. The things people write about that in there for their short stories... Needless to say, what happens in Creative Writing, stays in Creative Writing.

Aside from that, I find that my veins have been pumped with the delicious juices that are creativity. Okay, that came out a bit creepier than I'd anticipated. aha. So... yeah... Anywho...

I think I'd stay on here much more if I had someone or more than one someone to talk to regularly. Maybe it's because I'm sad and pathetic and have no friends outside of the ones I have in common with my boyfriend, but I kinda want a girl best friend. Someone who shares common interests with me and that I could hang out with when my boyfriend isn't home. Ugh! Why must I be so socially inept‽ ( See! It's so crazy that threw an interrobang in there. Not just a question mark, not just an exlcamation point, but... an interrobang. The hybrid of the end of the sentence world! Clever, right? )

Now I'm just rambling! What's up mibbians?
April 8th, 2013 at 03:03am