This is VERY important.

Well, it is to me. I was in the Blytheville area of Miss. Co. and the worst thing happened while I was at Wal-Mart.

My flash drive was stolen.

It has everything on it. Y'all see my profile pics on here now. I have a ton of pictures on it. I have a copy of them on my PC thank goodness, but there are also stories on there as well and I was hoping any good Mibbians could keep an eye out for them. I have The Phoenix and the Moon on it which is also posted on here, but then I have several others like The Dragons which is about six friends who when their spirits die are chosen by Dragons who change the very fabric of our reality. Science doesn't exist and magic rules. It's a decent story. Another is a confused story, I don't know if it is fan fiction or original because it has Hercules in it, but the main character is Zita who is chosen by a few select gods for Hercules to fall in love with.

These are just a few. I have them on my PC as well, it's just I don't want to find out that someone has taken it and instead of wiping it they decide to use the stories as their own.

It has my Laurathan on it...That's a long story.

Please. If anyone sees something that looks like it could be these few, tell me. I have school work on it as well, but I care more about my writing than anything...I've been a wreck since I discovered it missing. Only reason I think it was stolen is because I was in subway having lunch and when I left to get my order neither I nor my boyfriend remember seeing my flash drive where I had left it...I know it was stupid of me. I thought everything would be okay since our table was just right there where we could see it...

And if I read a comment telling me that I was stupid I'll delete it. I already know it was freaking stupid of me to leave something like that out. Don't need the depressions reinforcement.
April 8th, 2013 at 07:34am