No Friends allowed

When is it okay for a friend to be involved in a relationship? Is it ever? I have found recently that with the friends involved in my relationship that it has become extremely difficult for us to be in one.

Individuals have found that they believe that we need to be separated to truly understand if we want to be together. How does that make any since? For me it does not make any since. I believe that us spending time together will help us to build our relationship. Separation will only cause our friendship to be separated. That is not fair. You cannot separate a friendship that is just wrong.

The second thing is that people have found that we will go to fast and that is just wrong. Well we are already going fast there is no going back. Hurt comes when we are separated and the idea that they believe that we will be separated even more is just wrong!

Homophobia: the problem with gays or lesbians. Okay I understand that some people have there own issues, but at the same time you really need to understand that people are out there who are gay and lesbian. Why ruin someone's happiness because of the fact that they are two girls. It's not right.

All of these issues I am trying to understand. To answer the first question me and my girl have decided to not bring our friends into the relationship. We are who we are and they can be who they are. We are very private people (practically the only thing we have in common) but this is going to be okay for us. In the private I can still hold my baby and kiss her. We can talk about our days and problems but when we leave the privacy of each other we are just friends like any other friends would be.
April 8th, 2013 at 10:49pm