update #1

it's been almost a month since i last updated either of the stories i have posted. i haven't been writing in either of my fanfics, mainly because i wanted to wait and see how they're doing on here before i waste any more time than i already have on these silly things.

automatic only has a couple subscribers and readers, which doesn't surprise me too much since tokio hotel sorta fell off the face of the earth after humanoid did a faceplant here in america. (maybe that's just my opinion? i like scream a million times better, but whatever. i'm not really into that whole electro/techno vibe.) i heard they're working on a new album though, so maybe that'll revive their fandom and i'll get some new readers within the next year or so. (oi, that's tough to say...)

as for a far cry, it did a lot better than i was expecting. i wanted to hit fifteen subs before i started writing in it again and finally hit that number a couple days ago. i owe my sister some more chapters, so i'm gonna start writing in it very soon and hopefully have some more for you beasts and harlots to read soon. ;)

i appreciate all the reads, comments, and recommendations i've gotten so far. they're such an inspiration and i love seeing how much you guys like these stories. i hope to see much more feedback from everyone in the future; you guys are the only reason i keep writing in these stories.

xoxo,
toxxic <3
April 9th, 2013 at 07:59am