My day at Lonestar College where the stabbings happened.

This is typed on my phone, sorry if its hard to read.

Today I was walking into the building to go to class and I was the only one in the hallways. To my left there was a large group of students inside of an office that I could see through windows. They had worried looks on their faces, but I had no idea what was going on so I kept walking. I almost made it to my class before a teacher jumped out of his room and told me to get inside. His classroom was quiet and I awkwardly entered and stood against the wall. I asked a guy what was going on and they said a kid had just been stabbed in the neck down the hall from them and they heard someone scream, "Oh my God! Call 911!" They said shortly after a man ran down the hallway passed them, but they didn't know if he was the suspect. The class stayed on their phones trying to figure out what was going on and the teacher stood at his door letting stray students in his room. It was about ten minutes before a voice came over the loud speaker telling students to seek shelter and stay where they were. A cop came to our door and said to not let any students in or out. Roughly 20 minutes later we recieved word that a suspect had been caught but they believed another was still loose. There were supposedly five injuries, one who had to be life-flighted at that point. We recieved no further news from the college after that. After 45 minutes two people came to our room and let us leave by exiting through the back of the building. We had to walk around to get to our cars, because the main entrance was considered a crime scene. One we reached the parking lot we saw a man in handcuffs being put into a police car. I stared at him and he looked at me and once he got into the car and gave me a large demented smile. He turned out to be the only suspect in the stabbings and the final injury count was fourteen when I got home.

Sent from Samsung Conquerâ„¢ 4G
April 10th, 2013 at 01:44am