Eff You Laptop

So of course I'm sitting here with a million and one thoughts running through my brain, ready to pop out a new chapter for Shattered and my fucking Microsoft decides to crash and stop fucking working. Its like on top of my kind of shitty day, Satin has decided that he is going to play some tricks on his daughter and make it so I can't write my damn update. This wouldn't normally bother me that much except the fact that I'm really behind on this update and feel horrible because people have been asking for a new chapter for ages.

Like seriously, why of all times does the stupid Microsoft system have to crash? I don't have writing sprees often but when I do they come out pretty magical and I get a lot of stuff done. I REALLY NEED TO EMBRACE THIS WRITING SPREE! I AM SO BEHIND ON MY TWO STORIES THAT IM WORKING ON ALONE THAT IT IS RIDICULOUS!

I just want to be able to cuddle up into my bed with my laptop and write my heart out. Is that too much to ask for in these times? To simply express my emotions and feelings through written work. No its not. SO Microsoft, if you could please just let me at least get this Shattered chapter out I would be content with life.
April 10th, 2013 at 05:13am