Awkward Moments With Paige!

So, I'm taking this idea from Maddi; who put up some confessions. I'm really hard to embarrass, so I thought I'd share my awkward moments. That's kinda the same... Right?
Image


Well anyway,

1. During my Junior year of high school, this boy I was friends with and I were walking down the hall. Now I'd had a crush on him for a while, but he'd made it pretty clear that he wasn't interested. BUT out of no where he's like... "I think we should take our friendship to the next level." And I'm like, "Oh! You want to be besties?!" And he's like,
Image

And so, I was all, "Alright then."

After the fact, I came to the realization of what happened. And now I wish I could go back and slap myself.
Image


2. Yesterday, in my acting class, we were working on sonnets. Well, when my professor wanted us to show him what we'd come up with, he decided that he wanted the four groups to be speaking to somebody. The first person he chose to sit at the front center stage, while the first group tried to convince that person to fuck like life depended on it(The sonnet was basically about wanting to sleep with someone because they were beautiful as fuck). Me.
Image


3. On the first day of the semester in my Ethics class, I found a spot at the front of the room. I was sitting right in front of the professor and as the start time came closer, no one sat by me. Which I was like,
Image

And then it got worse. Class starts and Bearden goes, "Turn to the person next to you and introduce yourself!"
Image
Image

And he takes notice... So he goes, "You don't have a partner?"
Image

And I just look at him like,
Image

So he says, "I'll be your partner!"
And I just want to say.
Image
Image


4. I have to say, the guys that are generally interested in me, creep me out, with only a few exceptions. This is not one of those exceptions. The boy in question, messaged me on facebook so I was like
Image

And I read it. He says, "So Anastasia just told me she has a crush on me. idk what to do."
And I'm, like, "That depends on if you like her or not. If you do then tell her, if not then let her down nicely. Either way talk to her."
And then it comes. I knew it was coming, but at the same time I hoped it wouldn't.
Image

He says. "Well thats the problem. I dont like her in that way. Cause I like you."
Image

But it doesn't stop there, because within two minutes of that I get this, "So thats why its hard. Your the the most beautiful girl ive ever meet and I kinda know that you probably don't have the same feelings."
I swear this was his thought process.
Image

And I was just like,
Image

Needless to say, I just told him he was right and that I was sorry.
Image


This has been Awkward Moments with Paige and you can bet this is just the tip of the iceberg.
Image


<3 Love you Maddi, you're a trendsetter now.

Also, I dedicate this blog to Katie Mosing. Hopefully, you'll find this entertaining.
April 10th, 2013 at 03:57pm