Response for Dawn of Light (:

I don't consider myself a "directioner", but I figured I'd do this 'cause I do love the boys and their music, so.

1. What's your favorite song? I'm torn between "Moments" and "They Don't Know About Us".
2. Do you like Liam and Dani? I get an off vibe from Dani... So no, I don't like them together.
3. A quote you remember from any of them? "NO! Jimmy protested".
4. Favorite picture of any of them?
Image
5. Are you a Louis/Niall/Harry/Liam/Zayn girl? I'm a Liam girl. There's no doubting that haha.
6. How do you feel about Louis and Eleanor? I think they're absolutely adorable.
7. Despise fan fictions about them? Definitely not. I read so many. And I plan to write a couple soon-ish.
8. Favorite gif? This was really hard for me to decide on! But this is the one I picked...
Image
9. Do you like Zerrie? They're cute, most of the time.
10. Do you like their tattoos? I like their tattoos. I'm not one to usually judge tattoos, 'cause I want some myself and would hate if somebody judged the ones I want! But Harry's arm and abdomen look ridiculous. I hope he makes the tattoos on his arm into a sleeve.
11. Favorite cover? I really like "Teenage Dirtbag" or "Use Somebody".
12. Own a blog about them? I'm kind of a multi fandom blog. So, I guess you can say I do.
13. Niall before and after his braces? He's better looking after the braces, but I still don't really find him attractive.
14. Harry's dimples? Adorable.
15. Zayn smoking? I don't really like it. But it's his choice, so.
16. Liam's many hairstyles? I prefer him with hair! The shaved head look just doesn't work for him.
17. Louis's butt? He's got a very nice bum. Better than mine haha.
18. A favorite shirtless photo of them? I don't have any shirtless pics of them on the computer.. Nor do I want to go through the torture of my feels to find one haha.
19. Sum up each member with one word? Louis: Sassy. Harry: Mischievous. Liam: Endearing. Zayn: Quiet. Niall: Wild.
20. Why you like/love them? I love them because they seem like complete dweebs. They also seem really endearing and real. They're really cute. I could see myself being friends with them, especially Louis.
21. Harry's "womanizer" image? I think it's just a load of bs to sell magazines and get the band noticed. He doesn't give the vibe of being a "womanizer" off at all.
22. Have you been to any of their concerts? I haven't! But I have plans to go to one this summer with my bestie Haley.
23. Own any 1D shirts, bracelets, bags, folders etc.? I own a necklace (same one I gave Haley for Christmas. It's identical to Harry's paper airplane necklace), a notebook, both their cd's, a Liam bracelet, and a couple other random things.
24. The feud between One Direction and The Wanted? Honestly, I don't really like The Wanted as people (I don't mind some of their music), and they started it. 1D used to love them, and the whole feud is just stupid.
25. One Direction being compared to other artist? I don't really think you can compared them any other artist. I mean, yeah they're a boyband. But all bands/singers are different than each other.
26. Who would you have as a husband? Liam.
27. Who would you have as a brother? Zayn.
28. Who would you snog? Harry.
29. Who would you stay best friends with? Louis. We might bite each other's heads off sometimes, 'cause of our sassiness/sharp tongues. But I think we'd still be best friends.
30. Had any dreams about them? Yep.
April 11th, 2013 at 05:47am