Paige has 1 more story/Response to Dawn of Light(1D Questionaire)

Earlier I wrote a blog of Awkward Moments, which is here if you're curious. Well, I'd like to add one more story that I told Maddi and Katie.

So, I started the sonnet unit in my acting class yesterday and we were grouped up. I got stuck with the people I hated from my last group and this guy TJ and oh dear Lord. TJ is an incredibly bulky, very muscular dude (I mean really he looks like the freaking hulk, but less angry and black) and I'm this tiny little white girl that talks funny and I swear to god he looked me up and down while we were working on the first sonnent and made that, "mmmmmn" sound. Not even joking. This was his face.
Image
Legit the second most awkward experience in my life, simply because it was right in front of the group members.
Image

Now my response to Dawn of Light!

So, I'm not a Directioner, but I do write an awful lot of 1D fanfiction, which is why I decided to respond to it. :)

1. What's your favorite song? Taken. Rock Me. And probably One Thing. It's just so catchy.

2. Do you like Liam and Dani? I'm kinda apathetic about them. I don't dislike them.

3. A quote you remember from any of them? Not really, I more remember a quote from Allen Carr when they were on Chatty Man the second time. Allen to Niall about American fans. "Niall they fancy you the most in America, is what I heard. Did you get a lot of Americans coming, 'Mmmm, mmmm. I want some of that Irish fanny.'"

4. Favorite picture of any of them?
Image
He just has the cutest smile.

5. Are you a Louis/Niall/Harry/Liam/Zayn girl? I flip between Liam and Harry.

6. How do you feel about Louis and Eleanor? CUTEST THING EVER!

7. Despise fan fictions about them? HAHAHAAHAHa!! No.

8. Favorite gif?
Image
I could laugh for days. Those boys are a riot.

9. Do you like Zerrie? I'm just Meh about it.

10. Do you like their tattoos? For the most part. I like tattoos so, it seems pretty fine to me, but a few of them are just silly in my opinon.

11. Favorite cover? Teenage Dirtbag.

12. Own a blog about them? No, I do not and I don't plan on it. I really just don't have time for it.

13. Niall before and after his braces? Both. He's super cute.

14. Harry's dimples? Yes please.

15. Zayn smoking. In small doses, hot.

16. Liam's many hairstyles? Awe I love his hairstyles. It's awesome that he isn't afraid to try new looks.

17. Louis's butt. Is fucking nice.

18. A favorite shirtless photo of them.
Image
Yum.

19. Sum up each member with one word.
Harry- Sizzle
Liam- Smexy
Niall- Goof
Louis- Loud
Zayn- Deep

20. Why you like/love them? They have catchy music that's great for summer drives and their sense of humor seems to be great.

21. Harry's "womanizer" image. He's 19. Let him live and have fun. If I was rich and famous you better believe I'd be whoring it up.

22. Have you been to any of their concerts? Naw. And I don't think I will, it's not really my scene. Though if my friend Bryn decided to go, I would.

23. Own any 1D shirts, bracelets, bags, folders etc.? Nope. I'm on the DL in my real life.

24. The feud between One Direction and The Wanted? Don't care. I know of the wanted like a couple songs. That's it.

25. One Direction being compared to other artist? Again I don't really care. I don't personally compare them to anyone, I just think it's silly.

26. Who would you have as a husband? Liam

27. Who would you have as a brother? Louis

28. Who would you snog? Harry

29. Who would you stay best friends with? Niall, he just seems like such a sweet-heart. I have to love that boy.

30. Had any dreams about them? Harry... I don't feel like going into detail. It's weird.

So there's my answers and surprisingly I didn't go on for hours where I could have. That of course has to do with the fact that I should be writing my Anthropology paper... Haha.

Laterz.
Xoxo
April 11th, 2013 at 06:26am