Supernatural Contemplation

I've been contemplating a Supernatural fanfiction for a long time. Actually by contemplating I mean I've got roughly 30 pages of a story written of one. I feel like Supernatural fanfiction on Mibba is pretty few and far between, I don't know why either because the show is amazing. There is so much to cover and so many things that can be done yet there aren't a whole lot of stories on here for the show. Sort of bums me out since its such a great show with a lot of great characters that are multifaceted.

As far as the story I have been writing, its not entirely Winchester-centric but it ties in with them on a couple levels. The main character is an original of mine that falls into the gray area of the supernatural world when she does everything she can to not follow the plans set forth for her by the divine spirit. Things are done to prevent becoming part of a plan and she gets involved with some shady players in the game.

I don't know how to describe it without really giving it away. Bah, I wonder if anyone would be interested in it because I've been writing it for myself these past couple weeks.

I'm just rambling at this point because well I am good at rambling.
April 11th, 2013 at 09:54pm