"Man tries to take photo of beaver; it kills him."

I'm pretty sure that's one of my all-time favorite news article titles. Like seriously, how often do you see something like that and it actually be real.

This dude apparently was fishing and he went to take a picture of this beaver he found. Well, the beaver was camera shy or camera rabid and got pissed and bit the man in the thigh. In doing so it severed an artery and he died of blood-loss. Like holy shit. What a horrible way to die. Shark bite? Nope. Piranhas? No. It was a beaver.

I seriously can't even process this.

On another note, one of my good friends asked me out today. And I locked up. Like I am not a relationship savvy person, and lord he's a sweet kid and all but I don't know if I want to date him. I've never been comfortable with the concept of dates or dating. So I asked if we could just say friends for the time being (with benefits and such because I'm not going to miss an opportunity to make out with someone) since he's going off to veterinary school within the next year and the closest one to us is at least 3-4 hours away. Urgh. I just don't know.

Also, we've got a really nasty looking line of thunderstorms heading our way. I'm definitely not looking forward to that. I've seen too many tornado warnings from the places it's already been. :/
April 12th, 2013 at 01:13am