Q & A Session:2!

Welcome! To the second session of Q & A!

This time I have a new question from A Heart Black n Blue who asks:

"who was the hardest and easiest character to make up in each story?"

"When it comes to A Parade of Intoxication (APOI) the easiest character was Eliza/Elysia. Mainly because I based a lot of her on myself, particularly my experiences in high school and the things I like and enjoy. For example I love reading adult paranormal romance novels-"

"PORN!"

"It's not porn Samael it's smut!" *cough cough* "anyways so yea she was the easiest in regards to APOI. The hardest character would have to be . . . 'Sulla', I think. Mainly because I was trying to create a complex antagonist who was willing to do anything it took to have his way and yet not get caught yet everyone knew it was him. Or at least those that weren't blinded by his charisma.

Now for Ravaged with Silver Scars (RWSS) the hardest will probably have to be Jaeger. Yes be surprised he was the most difficult. Why? Because since it was my second story I wanted to make sure I did things right. Meaning I didn't want to write another story with a different plot but same characters with different faces. There are many writers out there who fall in that trap and I am trying my best to make sure I always provide new, exciting and interesting characters and relationships for each story.
As for the easiest . . . that would probably have to be Kenny hehe and that's because I based him off my favourite South Park chaarcter Kenny! lol I adore Kenny in South Park so I decided to dedicate a character to him, similiar looks, name and poor but I did make sure to make him very different as those of who have read RWSS and seen South Park can discern. I don't want to put any spoilers just in case there are new readers here :)"

Alright so there you have it! Thank you for your question, if anyone would like to ask something feel free to either comment or message and I will get back to you ASAP!

Now it's my turn mwahahahaha: which do you like better Sanguinarians or Werewolves?

Happy reading!
Asteria
April 12th, 2013 at 03:20am