Sexy time.

So, I just made that other blog. *Points at other blog* That shit really had me laughing with the gifs though, I pick out some pretty good ones. Dont you say. So I am going to do a sexual gif blog. No there wont be penis and vagina! Calm down! Or penis in thee vagina! Calm down once again. No it will just be other stuff, Like Random awesome dont you want this shit stuff. Get it?

You know that moment when your all ready to get hot and heavy? Or the moment when you just don't want the hot and heavy but you do want the touching?
Image Now thats what I am talking about.... I miss thoughs days when its about the touch and feeling; not just like PENIS IN THEE VAGINA!

Image

Dear fucking god ^^^ I would love to wake up next to you, also go to bed with you! *Wink wink*

These days guys just want to jump right into the sack, Like boom lets fuck and we are like noo but we want to but lets get to know each other, but your penis is so big.

Gosh, I will be honest I miss sex. I forgot what it feels like and I'm only 21! Who forgets what sex feels like!? *Points at self* For fucks sake!
hey

I have a random questions.

What is the longest that you have went with out sexual intercourse, Meaning- Sex with another person and sex with self! I don't feel like getting into literal terms?

I would say for me its been about a year and three months. *thinks* Yup, that's correct. Wait! Thats sex with another person! LOL. Im afraid to have sex again kinda, Because I feel like I wont know what to do. The worst part is, My best friend in jail who I am extra attracted to *Who has a girlfriend* is coming out of jail next month and is supposed to hang out with me from time to time. Yeah im going to have to place a Chasity belt on or under where with a lock and key that my mom will have to hide. Because I don't want to be that girl, you know.. but god damn it will be temptation at its highest. this kid is built, tall, blue eyes and brown/blonde hair. omg.. okay anyways.
Image

Btw on lost girl I think Kenzi and Bo are sexy! (not in a I would fuck them kind of way, I dont go thata way) But damn!
Image

What is the craziest sex thing you have done?! Hmm!?
Image

What is the most people you have slept with!? ARE YOU A VIRGIN! *Gosh I feel like these are getting personal..You dont have to answer if you dont want to*

Crazy sex stories! Post -> There-> -> -> In the comment box!
April 12th, 2013 at 04:26am