My Interview With ''Cali_cookies'' and ''pastaporn''

Hello everyone. :D

As I said before, I decided to interview my favorite authors from this site and this is one more great author, Cali_cookies. Her works need a little bit of editing but her ideas are absolutely amazing.

So here we go! XD

01. Would you tell us your full name?

Sure, Kia Brown.

02. How long have you been on mibba?

Since 2010, my friend introduced me to it.

03. Are you posting your writings on other writing sites?

Yes, literotica.com

04. Since when have you been writing?

I used to say 2010 but then I realized I used to hand write short stories years before that.

05. Could you tell us a brief summary of your stories.

I have many but I'll explain the ones I've done by myself:
Leslie: a girl dates a man who used to be her teacher.

Blood Secrets: a vampire princess falls in love with the commander of her father's army.

Destiny: a girl's father sell her to Hade, god of the underworld. Hades forces his son to marry her.

Same old Love story: a girl is left pregnant and alone until the father of her child comes back years later to teacher her English class.

Amica-Mea: a one night stand leads to a romantic journey for a human girl and a werewolf.

The rest are co authors, if interested, go read about them ; )

06. What inspired you to write each story?

All my stories come from either other stories I've read, TV shows, and movies. Any and everything inspires me to write.

07. Which characters did you like more from each story you created and why?

I love all of my heroines. They are all me in different sizes, shapes and forms. Then my male counterparts, they all have characteristics of my perfect dream guy.

08. How often do you update?

I used to update every week but then my life become a zoo. So now I try and finish a story before I began posting on Mibba so those who like the story don't have to wait for updates.

09. Any words for your readers?

Thank you for the support, comments and criticism. My writing is far from perfect and I know there are plenty of stories better than mine but this is someone I'm truly passionate about. I wish you all good writing and good reading.

10. Any authors you like and inspire you?

Well since I want to write and publish erotic novels, E.L James, author of Fifty Shades of Grey. As well as Sylvia Day, author of Bared To You. The list of authors go on to include Stephenie Meyers, Richelle Mead, Ellen Schreiber and others I'm too lazy to name, lol.

And that's the end of the first interview.

Thank you so much for your time Cali_cookies. It was fun interviewing you and learning things about one of my favorite authors, and dear online friend. Have fun reading her stories here.

Moving on to the second interview of the day with mister pastaporn. He has posted only one story till now but it’s one of the best. :)

01. Would you tell us your full name?

Kaelan Okin

02. How long have you been on mibba?

About two years, I guess? It feels a lot longer than that to be honest.

03. Are you posting your writings on other writing sites?

Yeah, I mostly post stuff on deviantart and then put it on here later

04. Since when have you been writing?

I don't even know. I've been writing since as long as I can remember, honestly. The first multi-chapter thing I can think of writing was when I was 9 or so.

05. Could you tell us a brief summary of your stories.

I only have one up on here right now, and it's basically about a broken relationship and being able to get over that.

06. What inspired you to write each story?

Music, mainly and seeing other people's stories online.

07. Which characters did you like more from each story you created and why?

I'm not really sure about that, actually. I kind of really like all of my characters, but hate them at the same time.

08. How often do you update?

Very rarely. I try to write a lot of the story before I post it, which adds a lot of waiting time. Plus, I don't like posting chapters until I feel like they're as good as I can possibly make them, so I'll rewrite a chapter like ten times before posting it.

09. Any words for your readers?

Thanks for reading my stuff, I guess. O: It means a lot, and half the fun of writing is letting people see it, so.

10. Any authors you like and inspire you? (novels/graphic books)

A lot of writers on mibba inspire me, and I like John Green a lot. As for books and stuff, stuff like The Catcher in the Rye and It's Kind of a Funny Story are really inspiring also, with what they're about and how they're written and just everything basically.

And that's the end of the interview.

I suggest you go read You’re The Rightest I’d Ever Wronged by him. You're missing out if you don't.

~Marian.
April 12th, 2013 at 08:34am