Wishing

People ask if you are Ok nodding is always good in this situation, but the fact is being lost of so long then being found it seams that feeling the sun light is not what it felt like before.

Seeing him with her does not bother me for it was me that lay with a another after him, But still people seemed concerned they should not be for seeing him happy and in the arms of another, someone that will feel what I felt for him at the start of us makes me smile and feel good, feel like he has a perpous that he is not lost any more and some one like her will give him the respect and maybe help him where I failed.

It took me a while to realize how much strength I have and being at spring harvest showed me this, people were kind and not like they are like on the street where they shout in anger, why has the care gone from the world, why are we full of spite and of how much we can get out of the world. I wish things were different that people had respect that when bumping into someone we said sorry instead of thinking we are betting than them. What the hell happened and why has faith driven us from each other that Christain and Muslim can't be friends that the Jewish and Muslim still fight I wish it was different that for once the world would just stop and people would be night just for a day. The world stops and everyone holds hands sits in a circle and talks about random things. That everyone showed respect the Taliban, North Korea, south Africa, Britain, America, Iran, Afghanistan. They just stop fighting, That woman are as equal as men that they do not have to hide there faith, that human rights are given and that freedom of speech is shown, but we are human and this is the world in which we live in. How I wish it was different that starving wasn't an option and that high power does not have an authority to whether we live or die!

One day this will happen.
April 12th, 2013 at 07:24pm