You've been... LOKI'D

So, now that I'm back on mibba for who knows how long, I've entered several contests. I've always rekindled my small obsession with Tom Hiddleston and his alter ego, Loki. God that man is gorgeous. My heart skips a beat whenever I look at him. He's just so mhm mhm... yummy! <3

Anyways, back to what I was saying, I have entered several contest. One of the contest is this one; A Good Old Fashioned Villain Contest.

For that particular one I've entered this; Need to Know Basis. I have great plans for this even though for the contest it's only a two-shot, maybe even a three-shot, but that depends on how the second part goes.

I've entered other contests that I've been accepted into, but I haven't started on those yet. I'll most likely whore out those entries in another blog once they are written and posted. That all being said, would anyone be kind enough to make an awesome layout for the story above? I'm not the best of layout makers and the one it currently has is not that appealing for the story, since it kinda is just a temporary layout to at least get my story sort of noticed. Anyways... here's another gif of Tom Hiddleston.

Image
I just can't get enough of this man. Sigh...

And to add more words to make this one-hundred I'll ask simple questions;
1. How is your Friday so far, or weekend depending on where you are?
2. Do you plan on reading my newest Loki fan fiction?
3. Should I write a Tom Hiddleston fan fiction? God there needs to be more of those on here.
4. Are you excited for the new Marvel movies coming out between now and 2015? I know I am! I hope Loki is in the new Thor movie.
5. Do you know if he is?
6. Wow! How is that not 100 words yet? >_< This is ridiculously annoying.

Alright. To make this longer... I would love to do a Tom Hiddleston fan fiction, maybe even a Loki co-write with someone. Something to curb my hunger for that delicious man (I sound crazy I know). I sort of have an idea for a Tom Hiddleston story, just not sure of it yet.
April 12th, 2013 at 07:43pm