Rec Me Stuff for the Mibba Magazine!

I'm gonna start this off by saying that I watched the new Evil Dead last night and all most peed my pants. That was terrifying. Only see it if you want to cry. Forever Image

Back to the point of this blog..

There are actually two things I need from you guys! What, what?

First, I need some Mibbians to interview for my column, Mibbian of the Week. My overall theme for my life this month is best friends, so I'm going to use that in my column because I'm weird like that Image

So I need you guys to recommend me your best friends to interview for my column! Just send me a link to their profile and maybe give me a little spiel about why they're your best friend because I'm in the mood for some cutesy little stuff to make me smile! Let's give some love to our best friends!

Second, my best friend, Katie Mosing, is the writer for the column, Featured Story of the Week. Since she is sick right now, she has passed part of the flame for the month onto me, and I get to pick three stories for her interview for next month! I'm pretty excited because.. well.. I am!

I need you guys to recommend me some stories, so I can pick the three I want her to interview! I don't know exactly what I'm looking for, so recommend me everything, as long as it has a rating lower than NC-17, as we cannot review NC-17 stories!

Rec away, my lovely Mibbians! I will see you in the comment section Image <--- this dude's eyebrows are on steroids.
April 12th, 2013 at 10:53pm