Hello Everyone

So, I actually started my Mibba account several months ago and never really used it until today when I received an email saying that Mibba was going to start sending out newsletters in hopes to get activity back up again. I really hope that they do. In a matter a fact, that is why I joined... partially. I have been working on a book for quite a while now, but, recently things in my life got difficult. I felt a little depressed and I didn't have the motivation to pursue what I loved to do, so I stopped writing my book for a while and I was so close to finishing it too. Also, bills don't pay themselves so I got a job as a sales rep selling mobile phones. After getting the email I suddenly remembered how much I love to express my feeling through writing and I decided to get back on and try to finish up my book and hopefully get some criticism while I am at it. Hopefully, my presence here will be just one more person who will help this community become the active and bustling home for writers that it once was. As for my book, like any artist I feel a little subconscious about showing my work before I feel that it is complete but then I realize that it isn't complete and that is why I am posting it here in the first place. My book will be going up here pretty soon.

Just to give you guys a small idea or taste of the inspiration of my book I will tell you this:

1.) While things got difficult for me I used this book as a way of illustrating my descent into depression and self hatred, my struggle, and my recovery all in a metaphorical way. After reading it, you will not know this unless you read this post. It's a science fiction and it is full of action, excitement, and drama. I will continue to post small hints about my book in my blog so for the latest insider scoop come check back here often.

Another thing, please feel free to follow me. I won't bite. I would however like some great suggestion as to what I can do to improve, also some encouragement and positive comment about what you like about my work. If you do, you can count on me also commenting on your work and trying to help you become the best you can be at your desire to write.

I know we are all ADD when we are on the internet, switching from tab to tab, page to page, skimming for tidbits of crucial information and omitting anything we feel is unnecessary. On that note, I thank you for taking some of those extra short attention spanned seconds/minutes to read my introductory post. :p
April 13th, 2013 at 07:34am