Well, Holy Shiet. It's Been A While

I just got this thing in my email for the new book club (which I dunnut care about at all) and decided to come see how things had changed. The long and the short of it is that I actually thing that I need to finish writing Tears to Roses because... dayum. I'm actually still quite happy with it, and usually after two years I can barely stand to look at most of my work. So, when I'm not behind in my schoolwork, I'm going to get on that.... After I finish my UtaPri fanfic. It's awesome sauce. Reiji/Ai, where Ai's programming starts malfunctioning due to a virus that he got from being hacked. That's actually an innuendo, by the way. I got good at those.... And perverted. My mind is a big black pit of seweriness. Not a word? Don't care. Shakespeare was the greatest writer/poet of all time and HE made up words, so why don't we all follow in his footsteps? Thought so.

Recently I've been doing a ton of role-playing too, and I'm always open for offers, though I'm a tough customer, and if you don't follow my very specific requests that are more like laws, then I just won't reply. Not true. I give warnings. Quite a few actually. If you continue to dick off, THEN I stop replying. Sad and cruel but true.

Anyway, 5AM, and I must sleep. I'll write another blog with more updates for anyone who might've known me before.

Lates all.
April 13th, 2013 at 11:07am