My weekend.... (Mindless Self Induglence Concert....I MET FRANK IERO AND JIMMY URINE!!)

So this weekend was pretty fucking bomb dudes. We went to Center City (Philadelphia) and took a tour of the Independence Hall.. and the Penitentiary, which was pretty fucking scary but bad ass. I've already seen the Independence Hall but it was still cool. Then we went to the Franklin Institute, it was like my 2nd or 3rd time there, but it was still fun! It was loads of fun but by the time we were done, my feet were KILLING ME! lol.

THEN!!!

Last night....was oh my god... AMAZING! I saw a band called Starwood (I think that's their name), they were weird as hell, but I liked them a lot. If you don't know who they are, look them up! Then I saw Death Spells... It was kind of ruined for me because I could not hear Frank sing AT ALL, the music was louder than his voice but I heard James so that's cool. I like the music so yeah. Then when Mindless Self Indulgence came on... Holy fuck bros... It was awesome! I got like sucked into the crowd and like got fucked up, definitely worth it though. They are fucktastic on stage, watching Lyn-Z do the back bend was oh so sexy ;) haha. I would definitely see them again and again and again....AND AGAIN! lol. After the concert.... I MET JIMMY URINE AND FRANK IERO!!! Yes. I met them and it was amazing! Jimmy is so funny and like amazing. He signed my shirt that me and my friend made him them and he happened to sign on my boob lol. And then I met Frank and took a picture with him. It was kind of awkward because I am an awkward person...And this is freaking Frank Iero we're talking about, I was like pissing myself. Though, I acted as if it was nothing, I was secretly fan girling like a pre-teen Bieber fan inside. Sssh, it's our little secret.

Just to sum it up... IT WAS ONE OF THE BEST NIGHTS OF MY LIFE!!!

Jimmy's signature on my shirt. He read the shirt and he was like "I'm 1 muthafucka" and signed by it lol.
Image

Me and Frank. Mind my face, I look horrible. Rocking out and rubbing up against sweaty bodies, while getting sweaty yourself, does that to you xD.
Image

A picture of Frank while Death Spells was on. We were basically in the first row.
Image

Image

Image

I have tons more pictures but I haven't uploaded them yet.. I might make another blog and post them or give you guys a link to somewhere so you can see them. but yeah.

This is me signing out.

DEUCES!
April 15th, 2013 at 08:12pm