Just Wait It Out A7X Fans!

There's so much talk about what was posted on the Avenged Sevenfold site. I'm getting a little impatient too, but there's no need to cry or go crazy over it. I mean I love Avenged Sevenfold a WHOLE WHOLE LOT, but I'm not going to lose sleep and drag into work because I stayed up all night just over a HUNCH about when or what time they are going to release whatever it is.

I mean just try to be patient and calm! We will all find out soon enough hopefully and then our lives will be complete lol. No need to like pull your hair out and obsess over it for real.......some people just go too far. Also, all the talk about Gena and Zacky. I mean it's one thing to like make casual conversation about their so called break up, but it's another to go nuts and start shit talking Gena or Zacky.

I mean to be honest, whether or not you like the wives or girlfriends, the guys of the band chose those girls to be with. I think we should respect that. Sure we don't have to personally like the girls, but shit talking them publicly is kind of silly honestly. If M Shadows or any of the guys are happy with their women, then I support them fully.

I've even fallen prey to saying a few negative comments about the girls before in the past, but most of that was I was talking to a fellow Avenged fan who was shit talking them like crazy. I'm trying to work on that if you don't like something, keep the comments to yourself or only share them with someone you trust and privately.
April 15th, 2013 at 10:01pm