My home has been bombed. Please, please read this and pray for Boston! (Edit: new/graphic pictures.)

I live just four or five miles outside of Boston and there has been a potential terrorist attack! Today is Patriot's Day (a Massachusetts holiday) and the day of the Boston Marathon. Two bombs (possibly more) have gone off at the finish line, near Copley.

So far, two have died and twenty some odd people have been injured.

I know multiple people who work in Copley, who are running the marathon, and who live in the area nearby. I have no way of contacting them and they have no way of contacting me, as a lot of the cell phone towers have been jammed. My friend's father is a cop and was on route the marathon and she doesn't know where he was going to be, so for all we know he was at the finish line. My friend's sister was at Harvard Station just minutes before the bombs went off and there were one (maybe multiple) suspicious bags left at Harvard Station.

Please, please, please pray for Boston, the men and women running the marathon, and everyone in the area! I'm absolutely horrified. I never thought something like this would happen to my own home.

I was in Copley just hours ago, and multiple other times this past week. I can't even describe how scary this is.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Please remember the first responders; if it weren't for them, I can't even imagine how much worse this could be.

Go to this link for new / more graphic pictures.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/15/boston-marathon-bombing-photos_n_3087332.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000003#slide=2340352
April 15th, 2013 at 10:47pm