"Listen to real music."

Real music?
___Real
_____Real Music.

Did that sink in? No, because after ten years of hearing it, it still doesn't make any sense to me. What makes your opinion better than mine? Who in the universe gave you the all-knowing knowledge of what real music is?

"Shit man, you better take that to _ and let them see if that's real because... Ionno, you didn't drop the bass enough with that, it isn't REAL."

OH NO ME AND MY FANTASY MUSIC. D:
Image


What makes Justin Bieber more real than Nicki Minaj? What makes Usher more real than Escape the Fate? Don't even get me started about Mindless Self Indulgence, THEY GOT TO BE FAKE MUSIC MAKERS. FAKE. I CALL FAKE. SHENANIGANS.

Image


My mama always told me that I would grow up and realize the faults of my childhood. Now, I just don't know what REAL music is anymore... I mean... _ said that it isn't real. So... _ word is law. DON'T YOU KNOW?

_ IS THE MUSIC GOD.

No.

Stop. Stop it right now.
Image


It really does bother me when people say, "you should listen to real music." I am listening to REAL music. REAL sounds are coming out of my REAL speakers, and I REALLY am LISTENING TO IT. Now, to you, it may be BAD music. But quality does not negate its existence.

More so to the point, YOU don't get to decide if it is real or not. I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Opinions are opinions, they can't be right or wrong, they can be neutral, agreeable, or disagreeable. Your opinion isn't better than mine, mine isn't better than yours. Neither one of our opinions can be wrong. Because they are OPINIONS, they aren't factual.

So what if I like music that says pussy 2000 times, maybe I just like pussy? Not your business, is it? So what if I listen to music that's not even in my language? Or if they scream 67% of their lyrics? I LIKE IT.

I love love songs.
I love rap.
I love k-pop
I love rock
Scream core
trance

But don't tell me it isn't real, because I'm sure that it is.

I don't like Justin Bieber's music, but it's real.
I can't stand Lady Gaga's music, but I'm not going to tell her fans they are stupid, because they aren't.

You know what I AM going to do though? Not listen to it.
Image
Image


Well, that's all I have to say. I'm going to go listen to my fake music because me and my imaginary friends happen to enjoy it.
April 16th, 2013 at 05:32pm