Shout-Out to Mibba's Staff!

I don't know about you guys, but I think Mibba is lucky enough to have some of the best staff on the planet. These people aren't just amazing; they're volunteers. The lovely members Mibba's staff doesn't get paid for the work they do, and they simply do it out of the kindest of their heart, with no reward, and if that doesn't say a lot about the content of their character, I don't know what else does.

Every single member of the staff is outgoing and friendly, and I can't think of a single one of them who wouldn't give another Mibbian the shirt off their back. These are really just some of the most genuine people around, and I feel so blessed to be able to consider myself one of them.

Let's take a second to get introduced to each aspect of Mibba's staff, and the hard work they do to keep Mibba running.

Administrators


Admins are basically the fuel that keeps Mibba running. They are responsible for everything from keeping the other staff on track to helping Mibbians out with comment swap problems. These two basically keep Mibba from going off the rails, and they're adorable to boot. I mean, how could you not love Dujo and Audrey?



Board Moderators


Board mods are responsible for keeping the forums up and running. These two lovely ladies direct users to the correct forums, constantly check for any bashing, and make sure everything stays organized. Without them, the forums would be a cluttered mess, and ain't nobody got time for that!



Story Editors


Everyone loves Story Editors, right? These are the lovely people responsible for making sure stories are titled correctly, have the correct rating and type, and are, you know, actually stories. They make sure Mibba's story section follows all of Mibba's guidelines, and they look pretty while they do it.



Article Editors


Article Editors are the people responsible for approving all the articles on Mibba. We check to make sure articles are correctly categorized, have the proper formatting, aren't plagiarized, and all sorts of other fun stuff. Our home base is also where the cool people hang out Image (it even says so in the title, what, what?!)



Blog Moderators


The Blog Mods are the lovely ladies responsible for making sure the blog section doesn't go capoot. They check through every single blog to make sure none of them contain bashing, there's no swearing in the titles and that they are long enough. Best of all, they stalk your lives. We all know they do.



Poem Editors


Mibba's solo poem editor is responsible for making sure each poem is correctly rated and is the correct type. With all the poems posted on Mibba, she has her work cut out for her!



Mibba Magazine Editors


The editors of the Mibba Magazine are some of the loveliest bunch around. They edit all the pieces for the Mibba Magazine and have edited my articles more times than I can count. They have a tough job, and I really cannot thank them enough for all the times they have edited my stuff!

Mibba Magazine Writers


The Mibba Magazine Writers are the fantastic bunch responsible for all the articles you see in the magazine. From the column writers, to the specific piece writers, all the way to the reviewers, there's a lot of writers for the magazine, and they are quite the talented bunch

As you can see, Mibba is just brimming with wonderful staff members, who go out of their way every day to help other Mibbians out and keep the Mibba community running. Next time you have some free time, take a second to thank a staff member for their hard work. Trust me, they will appreciate it more than you know!
April 16th, 2013 at 10:43pm