No Hope For The Human Race - Why People Are So Cruel *mature content*

I never post a blog that doesn't serve some sort of purpose. This particular entry deals with real life. I know - what a bore...not really though. This one deals with the cruelty of human nature. We all have a mean streak in us. I know I do - but mine is normally reserved for assholes who deserve it. I don't get upset easily but when I do, like my hair color, I see red. I'm not just seeing red this time, I'm seeing blood.

My friend Katie - and before I continue and people already preset a judgment to this situation, I need to explain that Katie has some mental problems but she is the kindest, sweetest girl anyone could have the pleasure of meeting. If you were to meet her, you would want to be her friend because she isn't slow she's just really...innocent (Naive). She's been sick a lot throughout her life and never had a chance to go out and make new friends. When she contracted Lime disease, she was put in an institution because if not treated, lime disease can kill and make you insane and thus where she met her now ex- spiritual husband (she cannot legally marry because of her disability) Carmon. Carmon was in the institution for drug rehabilitation. Marijuana and heroine/coke/meth. Parents forced him to and from that time my friend Katie was dating this guy who broke her knee cap and abused her, Carmon came along and he treated her nice for a time but then he started wanting sex. Katie did have sex with him, where he contracted lime disease as they didn't know. Anyhow, it's been four years. Two years ago he walked out on her but found that his parents have disowned him. He comes crawling back. Which he promised to change - girls, guys - we've all been there, the cliche line that is overused in writing, in movies and in life. 'I love you so much I promise to change, give me another chance.' yeah, once a loser always a loser. Treats her like a sex slave, isolated her from friends she did make (I'm the one who broke through the barrier and stayed when the others walked.) He kept her down by saying things like no one will ever love you, you're ugly and stupid and (the r word I will NEVER say) and she was told that so much she started to believe it. I cam along and...well, she realized her worth. I heard how he treated her talking to her on the phone. I hated him the moment I met him. He never paid for anything, he made her pay for it, sold drugs...and expected her to pay for everything she's lucky if she had 5.00 left over for the month. He's cheated with a bunch of women...just made her life hell.

That's not what did it, what did it was when he forced himself on her. She has a 3.4 cm cyst on her ovary and it hurts as you ladies can imagine. He wanted sex then and there. She was doubled in pain and she told him no. He pinned her against the wall and started touching her private areas...she tried to break through and said if you do not get off me I will call the police. He released her she started walking away he grabbed her wrist, she jerked away he grabbed her hair and proceeded to 'dominate' her. She told her mom and they went to file a no contact order.

It's been about 4 or 5 days since she put a no contact order in, this is the end and he now knows it. Yesterday she calls me crying, in hysterics...he hacked her facebook, he hacked her emails her phone account - everything. I mean she just lost it at this point. So I set her up with a new email new facebook and new aol. Yesterday a message was put on her fb saying 'you been hacked by your worst nightmare, bitch.' On his status he put 'I hacked my bitches fb and emails, she dont fuk wif me' the guy can't spell and his reading level is 1st grade at best. So that's from his fb update. Next he was shooting heroine and smoking weed. *shakes head* so I took an hour and set her up with everything, sent her an 8 million voltage stun gun to because he has threatened her, he's having friends harass her and it's out of control. After the final court date on the 26th she'll be free because once the no contact goes into effect he won't be able to contact her for a year.

I'm glad she's finally broken free. Ladies, guys to - when they say they love you it isn't love. It's control, if you find yourself in this situation - leave. Because you will find someone who loves you. You will find someone who loves you, not someone that will control you. I told my friend this so if anyone out there is in this type of situation - there is hope. There is a future and if you are with someone like that leave. You will find someone better.
April 17th, 2013 at 02:09am