Honestly, Im just complaining here. Complain back if you need to rant to someone with no reply

I'm only 20, why am I having swollen ankles for nearly a week? They hurt and I don't feel like doing anything. I just want to stay home and sleep until they're normal again. Then yesterday my cat sliced open my hand and wrist. I bled everywhere all to protect my friend who Mufasa had tried to murder. 'Tis a valiant story of friendship and bravery there. So we're spending the 150 to get him declawed because I have a 56 year old mum. Deep cuts gush normally on me. Little cuts do that to her and if he gets her when I'm not here he could hurt her bad. I'd rather that didn't happen.

Ugh...I feel like crud. I don't have the oomph to write and I want to write SOMETHING. I need fluid pills.

On the note of my cat, I miss it when he was a baby and cute and sweet.
Image

If it didn't work and no picture is there, you can find him on my Facebook or on the Facebook page called I F*cking Love Cats cept the F word is fully spelled out. It won't be in normal photos. It will be in "photos of..." and he's a small orange kitty. Though if the picture shows I am restating the obvious. I love him still and it shows in the fact that I'm not just kicking him out or taking him to a shelter where they'd put him down for being such a killer psycho. I'm willing to keep him and give him a home. I'm just making him safer for everyone.

Anyone else have a suck-y week? Complain in comment box. I won't reply if a reply is not wanted, but it is at least cathartic to type it all out.
April 17th, 2013 at 03:19am