Jumping on the Bandwagon

I'm really fucking bored and I really don't want to write my Ethics paper, so I've decided to fill out the newest trend deal brought to us by Grump Bunny. It looks more fun than writing a paper.

Height?
5’1”

Shoe Size?
5 1/2 in women's

Sexual Orientation?
Straight

Do you Smoke?
Nope

Do you Drink?
No, not really but when I do it's the girly drinks. Daiquiris and Margaritas. Yum.

Do you Take Drugs?
Nope, I'm fully against them and have some really good reasons for it. You get to know me and I'll tell you a little story about my dad. ;) Then I think it will all make sense.

Age you get mistaken for?
I'm typically thought to be a year or two older than I really am, but no ones really said anything to that extent lately.

Have Tattoos?
None

Want any tattoos?
Yeah, I want to get "George" behind my left ear, "Stay Happy" on my left wrist, a little revolver on my right hip, and "We shall never surrender" on my right rib cage.

Got any Piercings?
Nope.

Want any piercings?
Considering a nose piercing.

Best friend?
BRYN-YYYYYY I adore that girl.

Relationship status?
Single. :/ And working on it. hahahaha

Biggest fears?
Death, being alone.

A fact about your personality?
I'm a bitch. I fully recognize it and I try to keep it on the DL, but piss me off enough and you see it bright and clear.

What I love most about myself?
Gosh... I think I just love that I'm smart. Like that sounds really egotistical and whateves, but I love that college hasn't been a struggle for me and I really love feeling smart.

A description of the girl/boy I like?
He's tall, black hair(dyed), brown eyes, lightly tanned skin, great bone structure (his nose is like perfectly straight like what you'd see on a roman statue)

Where I work?
Mibba is pretty much a job. HAHAAHAHA.

What I hate the most about school?
Essays. They are the worst.

What my last text message says?
Don't know where my phone is at the moment. I'm always losing the damn thing when I'm at home. :/

What words upset me the most?
Honestly it's more a statement, "You're fucking useless."

What words make me feel the best about myself?
Gorgeous, Beautiful, Adorable, Funny, Talented.

Where I would like to live?
NEW YORK. UGH can I just be there already.

My childhood career choice?
Rockstar.

Who I wish I could be?
Fucking Pete Wentz because he's an amazing lyricist.

Grab the book nearest to you. What is the first sentence of the third paragraph of the 6th page?
Fascinating. <---- It's legit a one word sentence.

What is the poster nearest to you?
Pop Punks Not Dead

What was the first CD you bought?
Ummmmm........ I plead the fifth. hahaha Seriously though, I think it was a Hanson cd. (OH THE SHAME, but that mmmm-bop was what it was all about!)

What was the first song you heard of your favorite band?
Running From Lions - All Time Low

What was the first album you bought from your favourite band?
Put Up Or Shut Up - All Time Low

What is your guilty pleasure [movie, book, song]?
This doesn't leave Mibba. I have to sing along to Taylor Swifts 22 when it comes on the radio. I really don't like her, but it's sooooo catchy. (I really wish smilies worked in blogs.)

How would you murder your victims?
Epinepheren You give a large enough injection and the person goes into cardiac arrest, they use it to get people out of it and by the time they realize what's happened, I'd be gone.

What would you do if you were a ghost?
Push the people I hated during life down short flights of stars so they'd be bruised and battered.

What is a super power you wish you had?
READING MINDS. Gosh, that would be so helpful right now.

What is something from your daily routine?
Sitting on Mibba and being a creep.

What is your biggest unpopular opinion?
Um... I don't know. I guess that I think MCR was actually not very good. I didn't like their music at all.

What is an instrument you hated playing?
I really didn't like trying the trumpet. I only played it for a day and it sucked.

Where would you time travel to and what would you do there?
September 2009. I would have told the boy I liked in high school I wanted to be his girlfriend when he asked in the stupid subtle way he did. Idiot.

Favourite: Things to put in a sandwich?
Ham and Chedder cheese. Nummy.

Favourite: Object in your room?
Chelsea. My guitar.

Favourite: Shoe you own?
MY STIPPER HEELS. They're like 5 1/2 inches tall and gold and sparkly. I adore them, but I never have anywhere to wear them.

Favourite: Band member?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I cannot pick a favorite that's not fair. :/

Favourite: Song by your favourite artist?
Fuck. I guess, Running From Lions - All Time Low

Favourite: Ship to hate?
Haylor. HAHAHAHAHAHAH That was a joke. (Can you see how much I despise it?? I'm projecting images that I hope you can see! haha)

Favourite: Memory?
When I was little I used to watch The Wizard Of Oz with my grandma Georgeann (called her George) and eat strawberries covered in sugar. It was the best thing ever. Now I can't eat strawberries without wanting to cry, they just remind me too much of her and how I lost her before I even knew how big of an influence on my life she was. She died when I was like six. It's crazy how someone that's been gone for so long can still be such a big part of my life.

Well that's some stuff about me! Hope you enjoyed that.
April 17th, 2013 at 06:51am