Survey Thing

Image

Jumping on the bandwagon, cause I can :D I believe Grump Bunny started this, so props go to her.

Height:
5'5".... I believe.

Shoe Size:
8 or 9, it really depends on the shoe, but I have big feet :/

Sexual Orientation:
Straight-ish.... Like I wouldn't consider myself completely straight, but I'm also not completely bi. It's complicated.

Do you Smoke?
Sometimes

Do you Drink?
Maybe one night a week at most. Only when I'm with friends though.

Do you Take Drugs?
hells no

Age you get mistaken for?
I don't really know, I've been mistaken for older than 19 but I've also been mistaken for younger than 19.

Have Tattoos?
Not yet.

Want any tattoos?
I really wanna get "Give Peace A Chance," on my shoulder. And "Stay Gold," on my lower stomach. And then "The Only Unbearable Thing, Is That Nothing Is Unbearable," somewhere. And "Damn All The Odds," running along my middle finger. Probably more too, but that's all I have set in stone for now.

Got any Piercings?:
Nope :(

Want any piercings?:
I want to get my ears, my nose, my belly button, and my tongue pierced, but I'm too chicken, which is weird because I'm not afraid to get tattoo'd.

Best friend?:
My best friend forevers is Jo-Ellen, she's also kind of my sister-in-law because my sister is married to her brother. Then I have Marissa, Michaela, Makalah, Carey(my roommate), Heaven, Siobhan, Maddie, Alex, and Caitlin.

Relationship status:
I'm kind of in a relationship but I'm not sure how much longer that'll be for :/ (I miss being single actually, quite a lot.)

Biggest fears:
Bugs (including spiders), chainsaws, heights, tight spaces/ being confined to a place with no foreseeable way out, and seagulls. I'm a big wimp.

A fact about your personality:
I'm kind of loud and annoying, but I like to have fun and I think I can be kind of funny.

What I love most about myself:
I like to think I'm approachable and open-minded. I also quite like my eyes.

A description of the girl/boy I like:
Right now that position if filled by Gale Harold, look him up, he looks like sex. But it always changes depending on what I've been watching/listening to lately, and it's almost always a celebrity.
Image
Cause look at this fucking face ^^

Where I work:
In the full time job of being a college student, taking my weight it courses. But I do need a summer job soon :/

What I hated the most about school:
See now everything looks wonderful, looking back, if I had been asked last year I'm sure I would have given you a listen. I do recall very much hating gym.

What my last text message says:
If it's one I sent then, "Both my afternoon classes were cancelled!" to my father. But the last text was him responding to that with, "Good! Now rest, sweetie. You deserve it!" I have a really bad cold right now and had to stay up pretty much all night writing a History paper for 8:00 in the morning.

What words upset me the most:
fat, ugly, moist, penetration, corn dogs (I gag thinking about them)
"You said you couldn't believe is someone who didn't believe in you. I always believed in you, you just didn't believe in me." No, just no. I could go on a rant, let's just say it's a film reference and that line has always driven me insane.

What words make me feel the best about myself:
I guess when people compliment me in any way, cause that shits nice xD

Where I would like to live:
England, Cardiff, Disney Land :D

My childhood career choice:
I wanted to be a vet for most of my childhood, a teacher for a little while, a surgeon in middle school when I was obsessed with Grey's Anatomy. And a Cosmetology for a time in high school when I first started Cosmo. Oh and a vampire slayer, in fact I used to be convinced that when i turned 16 my watcher would show up and tell me I was one. Or maybe he did.... mwahahahaha!

Who I wish I could be:
Julianne Hough, she's fucking hot.

Grab the book nearest to you. What is the first sentence of the third paragraph of the 6th page?:
"Julianne and Gordo turn around." -Requiem by Lauren Oliver. Oh the irony that I was just talking about Julianne Hough and then that was the sentence :/ It wasn't lost on me.

What is the poster nearest to you?:
I guess my 1D calender is the closest sort of poster like thing. The only poster in my dorm room is my Louis Tomlinson poster on my door. Posters won't stick to the damn walls, which sucks cause I have a shit load of posters I brought with me.

What was the first CD you bought?:
Probably N*SYNC or something.

What was the first song you heard of your favorite band?:
"Smells Like Teen Spirit" by Nirvana

What was the first album you bought from your favorite band?:
In Utero

What is your guilty pleasure [movie, book, song]?:
Movie: The Cheetah Girls, High School Musical, Grease 2.
Book: The Pretty Little Liars series, the Twilight series.
Song: Bad Touch by The Bloodhound Gang, Taylor Swift-- I not so secretly love her.

What would you do if you were a ghost?:
Stalk male celebrities I like.... in the shower. I'd probably be one of those sex ghosts that like touches men while they sleep.

What is a super power you wish you had?:
Teleportation.

What is something from your daily routine?:
Napping, lots of napping.

What is your biggest unpopular opinion?:
That Grease 2 is actually a great movie. Also, I suppose all my super left wing political views are unpopular with the "other side."

What is an instrument you hated playing?:
The flute

Where would you time travel to and what would you do there?:
The sixties, the seventies, the eighties, and I would party. And in the eighties I would watch eighties movies in theaters and stalk Andrew McCarthy and sleep with Rob Lowe. Sixties I would be a greaser, seventies I would go to woodstock. I'd like to go to the 1800's and meet Arthur Rimbaud.

Favorite: Things to put in a sandwich?:
Crispy chicken, cheese, and ranch dressing in a wheat wrap.

Favorite: Object in your room?:
My copy of The Outsiders, my old beat up blanket which is pretty much a rag now that I can't sleep without.

Favorite: Shoe you own?:
My combat boots, and my black rabbit fur boots, I also like my oxfords quite a bit, I have like three pairs.

Favorite: Band member?:
Kurt Cobain. John Lennon.

Favorite: Song by favorite artist?:
In Bloom by Nirvana. Imagine by John Lennon.

Favorite: Memory?:
My whole first trip to Disney World, especially at night, and when my mom took me alone after everyone went back on the It's a Small World ride. And my second trip to disney world, walking on the beach and listening to my Taylor Swift album, the first one, don't judge me. Oh and camping with the family and our close friends during summers when I was younger.

Image
April 18th, 2013 at 02:08am