My Interview With ''Smoothies'' and ''LauraLoves ATL''

Hello everyone. :D

As I said before, I decided to interview my favorite authors from this site and this is another one, Smoothies. My favorite story by her is a co-written one, Dreams of Someone.

So let's get the party started, shall we? XD

01. Would you tell us your full name?

Dana Phan.

02. How long have you been on mibba?

July of '09.

03. Are you posting your writings on other writing sites?

Sometimes I post excerpts on my tumblr (stringsofprettywords), and I've been considering posting on Wattpad.

04. Since when have you been writing?

I believe I was 7, in second grade.

05. Could you tell us a brief summary of your stories.

My most recently finished story is Listinia, which is a fantasy set in another world about a war. Before that, I completed Seashells, which was a romance between two friends over a long period of time. Before that, I finished Shattering Crystals, a fantasy taking place on earth. I have various other unfinished stories also, such as Through the Window, about a popular boy's thoughts of suicide.

06. What inspired you to write each story?

I don't remember, actually. Mostly, they come from dreams. I think it's just little things every day that add up together. Sometimes, just a little small talk conversation with someone can stick with me and become an idea.

07. Which characters did you like more from each story you created and why?

My favorite character overall either has to be Matt from Seashells or Cody from Shattering Crystals. They have the same personalities as people I like in real life - they're those gunny guys who may come off as a little bit offensive and shallow, but in the end, they'll always love you.

08. How often do you update?

Not so much recently, since I've been on a break. When I get writing, I tend to update every week.

09. Any words for your readers?

Don't be shy.

10. Any authors you like and inspire you?

Not particularly.

And that's the end of the interview.

Have fun reading her stories here.

Moving on to the next interview for the day, we have in our company the beautiful LauraLovesATL. My favorite story from her is, Another Night, Another Score. Be sure to check it out.

01. Would you tell us your full name?

Laura Joyce.

02. How long have you been on mibba?

Umm, like a year maybe.

03. Are you posting your writings on other writing sites?

No.

04. Since when have you been writing?

Not very long at all, just since about a year ago.

05. Could you tell us a brief summary of your stories.

Umm…well, all of them are jalex (Alex Gaskarth and Jack Barakat of All Time Low) love stories really.

06. What inspired you to write each story?

My love for All Time Low mainly.

07. Which characters did you like more from each story you created and why?

I always prefer Jack in my stories, normally because I portray him as a more likable person. :')

08. How often do you update?

I try to update around twice a week but that doesn’t always happen.

09. Any words for your readers?

Everyone who comments is fabulous. :')

10. Any authors you like and inspire you? (novels/graphic books)

Umm…my favorite authors are John Green, J.K. Rowling, Suzanne Collins, Sophie McKenzie and Anthony Horowitz.

And that's the end of the interview.

~Marian.
April 18th, 2013 at 07:34am