M Shadows. Need I say more?

So I dunno if I'm like one of the few people who just sits around listening to M Shadow's voice like over and over on certain songs. Like especially on "A little piece of heaven." I LOVE the part where he sings with that girl....I think Juliette or something was her name? Anyway, I LOVE LOVE LOVE his voice there. I mean I love it in ANY song he sings, but when he sings the line..."I'll do whatever you want me to do." That part gives me the chills lol.

Sometimes when I'm alone, I'll sing the female part of that song along with him haha. I know it's probably corny but I enjoy it and it always puts a real smile on my face no matter how sad I am. I love how his voice has such range you know? Like he can do screams and also sing more smooth and sweet-like. It's awesome that his voice has such depth to it. Hell, even if he wasn't as hot and sexy as he is physically, his voice would make me attracted to him alone. Alright...I guess I have fan girled about him enough for the moment, but I wonder if he ever just sings to Valary sometimes? She has got to be one of the luckiest women alive.....

Let's move on to the Rev......omg...his voice! I am sad because I wish there were more songs where he had strong vocals in them. Fiction is one of my all time favorite songs. Not only does M Shadows and the Rev sing amazing together, that song is just....phenomenal. I listen to it at least almost every day. It's kind of like my life line and what keeps me sane.

Listening to that brings out so many emotions in me. It makes me miss Jimmy soooo much. I know I didn't know him personally, but I really don't think that matters. He was the type of person who touched everyone in some way....whether it be by his music or his wonderfully infectious personality.

Anytime I hear that song it does remind me of how he is gone forever. How he will no longer make any new music or wonderful melodies. How the world is slightly darker without his presence, but you know what? I am thankful to the bottom of my heart that he existed and shared something amazing with all of us. If I've learned anything from him it was that life really is too short and we should just be happy.

He always seemed to have a smile on his face and just had that attitude that made people smile without even thinking about it. Sigh.....yeah it hurts that he is gone, but we all got to experience him for a while....such a gifted and genuine person. Just knowing that people like that can exist in the world, makes me feel better. I'm not sure why I even ventured onto that subject, but oh well....moving on....

Yes, I am still alive. I've been working long hours all week long! I just got a new car...which I need to post photos of still, but I'll do that over the weekend. Anyway, my car payments will be like $315 a month so I have to work a little more. Also, I was asked to come in on my day off this week for some special work stuff, so yeah....I'm tired to say the least. I feel so horrible because I haven't updated ANY of my stories in like weeks! I'm just too A.D.D. or busy anymore.

This new medication I'm taking has made me hardly able to sit still anymore. It sucks but I'd be nuts without it so I'm trying to like....find a steady medium where I can relax and force myself to sit down for five fucking minutes. I plan on updating soon. I just hope I can find my writing mojo again! Did anyone miss me? ;)
April 18th, 2013 at 11:36pm