humans need fire fish need air

Humans need fire fish need air, too much of the other kills them both… The odd feeling that arises from the soul of birds fluttering into the nightly distance has no matter of necessity to the human affect. Fire creates the feeling of awe along with the pain and sorrow of burning in the sky through the trees… It watches above capturing the souls of the night flyers who carry the burdens of the human affect. The fish below have no concern with the worry above they have their own from within the deep of the darkest yet illuminating depths that hold unseen truths. No sense is supposed to be made of any of this. The lies of the mind can consume your time; do not allow the brain to escape into the distance. The peaks can be seen from miles away close your eyes and feel the warm chill blowing through the oxygen over the ocean. The ship has paused and asked to continue, you can offer the time to see what lies beneath or you can turn away and feel no shame and hope for the answers to be brought by the more willing. Chosen is the path that no one wants to travel but wants to see the proof of the truth that haunts the body and minds of ones all alike. Who dare travel and in the same who stay? Alone the journey must be traveled due to outside influence of the taught care by shameful words. Who dare create the damage to prove the puzzle of existence and knowledge? I saw the above creature as we are to the fish the object is fire we cannot ingest fire yet we use the heat to create digestible energy. The burning has more to create and see what cannot be seen, simply by absorbing it. Once again coherency is not to be found in due of grave danger of the insanity simply caused by wires flowing electricity through thought of rest. Who could possible swallow forever, except the consumption of the human affect? We all play roles and can wait no longer for decency and love, forget the loveless lonely they will join when the time is right or maybe never. The stars are out and the wisp of clouds and can be seen through the moon. The expected age of a human being in this experience is 2 millionth of a percent of all time that has come and gone. Please be happy and love life the good and bad shit or if you hate it work on at and if not then only you know the answer to the permanent solution. Once again no allowance of clarity just rambles of an insane brain caused by the education and emotion brought to the world as whole people claim they want to know but nobody wants to face the world with them in their eyes.
April 19th, 2013 at 12:42am