A plus and a minus equal no truth

The things that have been seen and the things that have been learned are situations caused by the light. The tunnel of darkness is darkest with age as the earth sheds its tears to open the grave though no not of death but of life and light through the hurt of the depths the eyes of mine. The eyes of mine are yours and ours they are not the beholder rather gazed upon and passed over. Look in the eyes of you in all and see what they see behind their own walls. The base and frame are all in the same, hurt not others in direct shame. Respect the ones who have no bulbs and love the ones who shine thrive through the search. The time may come for harsh and hurt but not on account of fear of hurt the truth must come from within the rage. The beauty, the beauty of accidental rage we may not see the growth from pain and hurt ourselves in due to shame but fear not say the eyes who have no owner for truth is here to comfort the abuser. Difference is good for the heart of it all no passion no fire would bring death to all. The hatred that fuels the tortured mind can be seen over time as preparing the line. They move and move from moment to moment trust you to notice the peace and the gray and keep the heat that constructs the doors. One goes here one goes there we never know but we love to fear, guilty as charged as the child in school with the dunce cap up top proven not to be cool. The teachers the preachers the bosses and all have one thing in common and that knows us all. The connection of one to another of ones is greater than possible but chosen is numb. Sad not at all is the heart of the lion rather than the worm being devoured by fish. The strings in pencil make way less sense because words are the knowledge of language and life.
April 19th, 2013 at 12:47am