And she says I'm the Bad Friend

I have a friend who I've been friends with for about twelve years. She treat's me like crap. She yells at me all the time. She makes problems for herself and then sucks me into the drama, expecting me to fix it for her. Long story short I decided to stand up for myself. I have done this before but I always use to give in when she started saying sorry. Her name is Julia and whenever I would try to put some distance from her she would turn everyone against me because she was just that good at controlling people.

About a year ago I started being friends with another girl, Morghan. She was nothing like Julia and I started to see that friends shouldn't treat you like the way Julia did. Recently I made a promise to myself to never go back to being friends with her because if it didn't stop now I would never let go and neither would she. Morghan agreed and I was totally happy that at least I had ONE person on my side. I had someone that would back me up and I wouldn't be alone anymore.

That didn't last long though. I guess I should have known that Julia would guilt Morghan into being friends with her again, because Morghan's a good person but she gets taken advange of. So I'm alone again. I made a promise to myself that I'm going to keep.

It's getting so hard. It use to be the three of use. The girls who did everything together. Now that Morghan is friends with both Julia and I, I sorta feel like the odd friend out. Julia was stressing me and made me want to not talk to people because of it. I know that I shouldn't let her get me down but I can't help it. What's worse now is that Julia has resorted to bullying me and Morghan is doing little to nothing to stop it. Julia's trying to make me out to be the bad guy. She knows that I get angry easily so she acts like were all buddy buddy to get under my skin.

I have no idea how to go about this. How should I react to her making fun of me? It seems that every option only makes it worse for me. What should I do?
April 19th, 2013 at 01:38am