What is going in?

Every had someone try to listen to a new artist they found that they cannot seem to get enough of or they found that one band that they think everyone should love just as much as them? Yeah, I think a lot of people have had this happen to them, and I am not going to lie, but sometime I am that person forcing their new music finds on other people. I don't think it is a bad thing to try and share your new favorite artists with your friends and by all means please do, but it is bad when you start causing problem because someone doesn't like the artist. I love music and I love discovering new music types and new artist, but at the same time if someone doesn't like the same artist I like I'm not going to hate them for it or even persecute them for it that's not what you should do at all.
Also those who don't like that artist that your friend is trying to share with you please don't be mean about it. Music is another way for a person to express themselves, and I know for me, whenever someone says something mean about an artist I like I take it very personally. So please just be nice when you tell someone you don't like that artist.
I don't quite know why I am saying this but I just wanted to put it out there. :)
April 19th, 2013 at 09:54am